Senior 3D Designer – Exhibitions, Events, Tradeshows
Circa £35,000 plus benefits
As the Senior 3D Designer, you will you will act as the team leader focussing on live events and exhibitions. You will work across design projects and provide design direction to the team and wider business. You will act as first point of contact for all new design projects and therefore must be comfortable tackling several briefs at a time, as well as adhering to project expectations and deadlines.
As the leader of the design team (2-5 people), you’ll provide a strategic point of contact for the team and clients to ensure effective communication in every project. You’ll work with stakeholders across a wide variety of sectors managing all aspects. Your aim will be to guide the business and their clientele strategically across the design landscape.
To be considered you’ll need to demonstrate the following skills and experience;
- Experience with AutoCAD, Inventor, 3D StudioMAX and Adobe Creative Suite.
- Experience in the events industry, with an understanding of exhibition stand design, fabrication, metal work systems and graphics.
- Skilful in floor planning, spatial design and increasing dwell time.
- Management experience across onsite and remote staff.
- A good understanding of manufacturing methods.
- Project management experience.
On offer is a salary of circa £35,000, depending on the experience you can offer – and a benefits package including pension and healthcare. You’ll also have the chance to work with a company that are growing and known for championing their employees.