Three60 North West, have an exciting opportunity for an experienced consultant to join a well established business in a fantastic location in Liverpool. Our client offers a genuinely supportive working environment, along with several benefits and incentives to keep you motivated!
With several years experience behind them, our client has evolved over the time, maintaining an excellent market reputation, and adapting to ensure a solid and secure environment for all employees.
Management place large importance of the development of their staff, meaning you will be privy to continual in-house training and development, following clear goals and targets, to ensure you get to where you want to be.
If you bring the ambition, our client will give you all the tools you need to become a success!
- Develop and maintain your own desk
- Make outbound sales calls to potential new clients in the sector you are specialising in
- Generate candidates and coordinate their career searches
- Managing existing business
- Networking, generating leads
- Interviewing and screening candidates, coordinating client interviews
Monday to Friday, standard office hours
£18,000-£25,000 + OTE, dependent on level of experience
- 12 months recruitment experience in temps or perms- ideally both
- 12 months telesales experience B2B
- Full driver's license and own transport
- Strong relationship management skills, ability to solve problems and develop new opportunities
Please apply online today to discuss further