PPC Marketing Manager
Competitive salary and excellent benefits.
A leader of their industry, this business is looking for an experienced PPC Marketing Manager with experience using Amazon Marketing Services (AMS).
If you’re an experienced Marketing Manager with a good knowledge base of PPC, then this might be the role for you.
- Competitive Salary
- 10% pension
- Flexible hours
- Bonus scheme
- Childcare vouchers
A leader in their sector, this business has a recognised brand and is seeing significant growth of its some 400 employees.
When you join this exciting business, you’ll work with a diverse team ranging from experienced old timers to new starts that all have one thing in common; a passion and commitment to delivering the best service possible.
The PPC Marketing Manager Job
As the PPC Marketing Manager, you’ll provide a strategic point of contact for the team and clients to drive revenue through paid channels, with a focus on Amazon.
You will drive the commercial adoption of AMS and paid channels across the business, working with the business to leverage external campaigns.
Your skills and experience
You’ll be an experienced PPC professional with:
- Experience utilizing PPC and Amazon Marketing Services (AMS)
- 3+ years experience in digital product marketing
- Experience using Google analytics
- Previous experience selling products in both digital and physical form through channels such as Amazon and other direct channels.
- Channel marketing would be highly desirable