Three60 Search have a fantastic opportunity available for an experienced education recruitment consultant to join our lovely client's team based in central London.
This role in particular will be covering the international private education market, working within small team and reporting directly to the International Director.
Due to rapidly growing incoming business in the market, our client is seeking a professional and self motivated recruiter to help grow this arm of the business. Already well-established across the UK and Internationally, this is a chance to build a real niche and presence across the globe.
We are looking for;
- experience within educational recruitment
- successful track record as a recruitment consultant / resourcer
- strong knowledge and experience of social media; Linkedin, Facebook and Twitter
- excellent communication skills and attention to detail
- organised and efficient
- ability to work independently and offer flexibility in working hours
Working Hours; Initially part time (16 hours per week), and eventually increasing to full time at some point next year (standard office hours). There will be reasonable flexibility to work from home depending on individuals situation- this will inevitably mean that there is a stand-alone feel to the role, so applicants must be happy with this.
Salaries negotiable depending on experience and agreed amount of working hours
If you think this role might suit your current situation and you have experience as a recruitment consultant please apply online today to discuss further