Junior Web Developer
Cotswolds - £21,000
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Junior Web Developer to join a fast-growing agency team and work across luxury brands.
Under the skilled guidance of the Lead developer, you’ll take concepts from initial design and develop beautiful websites, from the extraction of assets, coding the front-end and integration of the CMS – you will test your work to ensure that the agency’s creative standards are consistently maintained.
- Ideally a minimum of 1 year’s development experience
- The ability to take design concept through to a beautiful web page
- Experience of building HTML emails
- Adobe CC
- Version control (GIT)
- SCSS, BEM, build tools
- Writing SQL queries
- Experience in PHP frameworks (Laravel, CI)
- Front-end JS frameworks
- Package management (Grunt, Composer, NPM)
- Working with APIs, JSON and integrations
- E-commerce best practices
- SEO techniques
- Google Analytics
- DNS, Domains, FTP, server management
If successful you can expect a salary of up to £21,000, and the chance join an agency that has big ambitions and fantastic opportunity to really hone your development skills.
If you are an aspiring developer looking to build your career agency side then we want to hear from you – send us your CV in application today showcasing your coding genius!