Three60 Search are recruiting on behalf of our well-established, market leading health and social care client, who are strategically growing an Allied Healthcare department.
Successfully integrated onto London's NHS frameworks, our client seeks 2-3 recruiters to help build and maintain the division. With vacancies already pouring in, the successful applicants will work on building the candidate database initially, managing client accounts and identifying areas to grow new business.
This is an opportunity to build a niche within the healthcare market, and launch an authentic career with longevity and progression.
We would like to hear from;
- Experienced healthcare recruitment consultants- 6/12 months minimum. Ideally within Allied Healthcare, but also keen to hear from general healthcare, medical
- Sociable, friendly and genuine. Our client is a values driven team, consistently supportive and recognises hard work- so we want to hear from like-minded people
- Excellent relationship builder. Ability to maintain trust and loyalty from client to candidate
- Pension Scheme
- Generous holiday entitlement
- Ongoing training and development
- Car allowance
- Season ticket loans
- Child Care Vouchers in accordance with terms and conditions
- Competitive commission and bonus structure for sales employees
- Annual overseas trip for sales competition winners
Salaries ranging from £20,000-£27,000 depending on level of experience
An opportunity not to be missed! Please apply online today to avoid disappointment